Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fwd: irishtimes.com:An Irishman's Diary

For all you soon -to- be -grandads this is an absolutely charming story from this mornings 'Irish Times' newspaper.Enjoy it-I certainly did.

An Irishman's Diary

SOME ARE born great, some achieve greatness and some have granddad
               status thrust upon them. I am one such soldier, a role for which I was
               totally unprepared and I suspect there are many more men like me.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2009/0825/1224253192461.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from IP :




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed